SOLID SKID STEER TIRES
Solid skid steer tires have been designed from the ground up for durability, low-maintenance and low cost per-hour without skimping ride comfort, performance or maneuverability. The end result is a tire that earns you customer loyalty by saving your customers time, money and maintenance headaches.SOLIDO super cushion solid tyres are having all sizes of solid SKIDSTEER tyres for SKDISTEER application. Our solid SKIDSTEER tires are suitable for like CAT / Volvo / Komatsu / JCB / Liebherr / Doosan / Tata hitachi / Larsentoubro L&T / Terex / John Deere / BOB CAT equipments. We are capable to replace pneumatics SKIDSTEER tyres (10X16.5 / 12X16.5 / 14X16.5) with Solid Tyres alongwith suitable rims.
Our Solid Skid Steer Tires come in four models to support all our customer needs:
Our D-TRAC model offers versatility across a range of applications and terrains while maintaning floatation via a wide footprint. ALL-TRAC handles admirably on concrete or asphalt, with a deep tread design that qurantee longer life. Our SMOOTH model performs and consistently on hard, compact surfaces with its high load capacity and reduce friction. MONSTER maintains operator comfort and maneuverability in rough terrain with an aggressive tread pattern and cushioning apertures.
- Durable cut resistant rubber compound translates in to no downtime from flats or sidewall cuts resulting in a lower cost per hour performance
- Tires press-on to a flat based wheel
- Upto 3 times more wearable rubber than standard pneumatic tyres
- Deep LUG and smooth patterns are available
- Steel base ring ensure strict rim adherence
- Waste management
- Construction & demolition